Rajan Y. Rawal
With my pervasive working efficiency, skills and knowledge I will provide my best to solve the complex problems with bottom-line and mean while to excel myself in computer field and also to contribute my knowledge to accelerate the organization growth.
Work Experience As PHP Developer
At KBAZAAR Online Trading PVT. LTD. (5th March 2011): [IN CORE PHP]
- K SERA SERA’s online shopping portal
Before beginning of the Kbazaar project, project dependant framework was developed using core PHP to speed up the project’s GUI and Admin development and considering the code reusability. This framework is the complete set of generic functions based on OOP’s concept.
– User registration – validation, login, maintain profile
– Franchise Registration, Transfer
– Product Listing – By Category, By Type, By Brand
– Generic Functions for product display, Image slider using jQuery
– Managing shopping cart, Add to cart, View Cart, Checkout.
– EXTJS – Charts For Different Kinds of reports
i.e. Area wise Selling, Highest selling
– User Feedback
– Franchise Management
– Vendor Management, Vendor Login
– Product Management
– Image resize-cut tool for different product display
– Email – Newsletter Tracker
– Excel Import Product Data, Update Products By Excel
At Pronto Infotech(13th july 2010 to 28th Feb 2011 ): [ IN ZEND Framework ]
- ICICI Bank Hindi version http://www.icicibank.com/hindi
– Creating new jquery image sliders, resolving css problems, Creating some new hindi pages
- School Information Project http://www.sevya.in
– School Project maintaining school information
– Admin Panel, GUI
- Commercial YOUTH CLUB http://www.yforce.com
– Youth Club for Mumbai youngster
– Admin Panel, GUI
- Business Advice, Support http://www.ssa-solutions.com
– Integrating Image slider
– Integrating Google Calendar for upcoming events
– Creating Admin panel for managing site
– Site Search
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance Back End
– PHP Excel Import/Export
– Admin Panel
- Standard Chartered Bonus Points http://code1.prontoinfotech.com/citijet
– Jquery Image sliders
– Java Script Based Score Calculation Card
[ IN CORE PHP ]
- Managing Orthopedic Patients medical reports online
– Created in core PHP
– Used Google Chart API to create patience’s health chart
- All in one Flight Search: Girovolando
– Facebook Login
Work Experience As Hardware Engineer
CMS Computers (Diploma Training)
- As hardware engineer in CMS computers for 6 months.
– Assembling Separate parts of PC
– Formatting Hard Drive and Installing Windows, Linux
– Creating Local area network (LAN)
- Web Technologies:
– Core PHP, Zend Framework
– Google API, CKEditor
- Project Management / Others:
– Installing Subversions on Windows(Version Control)
– Managing-Controlling Users Access rules for SVN
– Installing Redmine for Project Work Progress Tracking(Issue Tracking)
- University: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU), Surat
- College: Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Surat
- Branch: Computer Engineering
62.28% (First Class)
61.76% (First Class)
Aggregate Percentage: 61.90 (First Class)
- School: 12th – Jeevanbharti High School, Surat
10th – Jeevanbharti High School, Surat.
TERM PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
|Diploma Web Project||Online Syllabus||To provide the students of institution with syllabus online.||ASP,
|RDBMS||Hospital Inventory System||Managing the stock of general store of hospital.||Visual Basic 6 and Oracle 9i|
|RDBMS||Library Management System||Managing the in-out book entry of Library.||Visual Basic 6 and Oracle 10g|
|Computer Graphics||Flying kite, Wall clock||Get more acquainted with computer screen pixels||Turbo C|
|User Interface||Notepad||To develop notepad like application using DOC-View architecture of MFC.||Visual C++|
|Final Sem. Internet Tech. Project.||Online Job Portal||A website for providing information about available jobs in different fields online.||Front end :
PHP, ASP, JSP & Servlet.
MY-SQL, SQL Server 2005
|Final Year Project||Fire Alert System||Employees of company can be alerted about fire on LAN PC, Mobile Phones, and automated text to speech conversion||C#,
SQL Server 2005
|Hardware||Quiz game switches||To determine fastest finger first||–|
|Hardware||Wireless Robot||Wireless ROBO working independently among many ROBO working in same frequency.||–|
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity)
An introduction about Wi-Fi.
This seminar was about an Internet Protocol Television and its functionality.
The seminar was about merging the MAN and MACHINE. The technology that generated horizon where Man and Machine works together.
- Workshop on Introduction to JAVA.
- Workshop on Robotics.
- Workshop on .NET
AREAS OF INTEREST
|Address||Nr. Dattani Park,
Kandiwali East, 400101
|Contact Number||(M)+91 8976084840|
|email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Date of Birth||3rd November,1986|
|Known Languages||English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi(Listen)|
|Hobbies||Playing Chess, Sudoku, Music, Movies, Singing, Dancing, Swimming|
Giving lectures of subject in which I’ve profound knowledge.
Participated in Aavishkaar-The model* presentation in Kshitij’08 a national level Tech-fest at SCET, Surat.
(* The model was used practically for determining the fastest finger in quiz game)
Have worked as a volunteer in Kshitij’08 a national level Technofest at SCET, Surat.
Participated in Abhiyakti-Paper presentation in Kshitij’09 a national level Tech-fest at SCET, Surat.
Participated in Paper presentation in inter department college event Updates’09.
Rajan Y. Rawal